Call out proposal for exhibition 2018.
BlackCat Gallery is currently seeking proposals for our 2018 exhibition program. We invite artists, curators and collectives working in all mediums to apply.
The Proposal should include
- name, address and contact details
- the title of the exhibition
- support material with clearly labeled jpg images
- a current CV (brief) as a word document
- A brief outline of the ideas and concepts behind your work
- an exhibition plan (how you intend to use the space) preferred dates ( download guideline to see available date )
For group exhibitions, you should also include:
- one (brief) CV for each group member
- name, address and phone number of each group member
- support material (Maximum 10 images individual/ 20 images group) Please do not send original materials.
- gallery per 2 weeks show , commission 25% (includes GST)
Gallery1: $750, Gallery2: $350, Gallery3: $550
- exhibitions run for two weeks ( including install and de-install )
- openings reception from 6-8 pm on Friday
- exhibitions and openings are supervised by gallery staff.
BlackCat gallery will provide:
- provide a line listing on Art Almanac
- prepare an email exhibition invitation and distribute to gallery database
- promote your exhibition on our social media platforms (Facebook,Instagram & website)
- provide exhibition invitation flyer
- supervise the gallery and sales
- organise opening night function and provide bar service and alcohol at all openings
- provide installation advice
- provide basic tools and materials to return walls to their original state
- provide public liability insurance
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download guidelines to see available date
Location in Collingwood